Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique. The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-68 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- This issue is a Large Date variety.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this Large Date 1992 1 oz Silver Panda coin to your cart today!