The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors around the world appreciate adding to their Gold coin collections. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue displays a bold font on the date making it a Large Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1991 Silver Panda Large Date coin to your portfolio today!