Each $1.00 face value bag contains 2 coins with mixed dates and/or mint marks. These are a great way of adding a beloved American coin design to your Silver holdings.
- Approximately .715 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Great way to add smaller amounts of Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value bags of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.