Most of these coins are in very nice condition having seen only minimal circulation. This one year only composition of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves is a great way to start investing in Silver.
- Contains approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- Each $1.00 face value bag contains 2 Kennedy Half Dollars dated 1964 only.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
These $1.00 face value bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.