The Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and has continued to be a popular series since 1982. The classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for investing and the low mintage of 698,281 coins adds collectible appeal to the 2005 release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de Mexico.
Display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2005 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!