The U.S. Mint's First Spouse series features each of the First Ladies that have graced the White House. Since Jackson's wife died before he took office, this coin has a relief of Lady Liberty, graded MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: A design emblematic of Liberty as depicted on a United States coin issued during the President’s time in office. For Andrew Jackson’s presidency, the selected image appeared on the Capped Bust, Lettered Edge Half-Dollar coin from 1807–1836.
- Reverse: Depicts Andrew Jackson, known as “Old Hickory,” on horseback mounted as he led his troops to victory over the British at the Battle of New Orleans.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold Jackson's Liberty coin to your cart today!
Andrew Jackson married his wife, Rachel, in 1793. They were married for 34 years. Rachel died in December before her husband took office the following January. She was buried in the gown she planned to wear at her husband's inauguration.