The Gold Buffalo contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold with a design paying homage to James Earle Fraser's classic Buffalo Nickel design. This coin is in beautiful proof finish and has been certified by NGC as a perfect 70, adding to its collectible value!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, and is the first U.S. Mint series to be produced in pure Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's proof 70 Deep Cameo condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add the 2011-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo certified PF-70 by NGC to your cart today!
U.S. Gold Buffalos -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Certified U.S. Gold Buffalos for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|