Gold panda's feature yearly changing designs adding collectibility on top of the metal value. This coin is graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.