Only 10,000 coins were minted with the "Year of The Dragon" Privy mark!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits a majestic Somalian Elephant roaming through tall grass. On the left side of the coin is the Year of the Dragon privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 Dragon Privy Mark Silver Somalian 1 oz Elephant coin to your cart today!