These 1 oz Gold American Eagles are graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation, guaranteeing they were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- The PCGS certification guarantees the authenticity and perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive Presentation or Gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this stunning 2012 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today.