In 1998, the Royal Canadian Mint issued this set as part of their Wildlife series featuring Canadian animals. This 1998 issue features the majestic Gray Wolf on a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and a 1/10 oz coin.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins are elegantly presented in an exquisite mahogany display case and come complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely low mintage of 527 sets.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features various depictions of a Gray Wolf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These spectacular sets are known for their beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
These Platinum Proof sets are part of the Canadian Endangered Wildlife series than ran from 1990 to 2005.
The Royal Canadian Mint opened its operations in 1908 and is known for innovative engineering and unparalleled craftsmanship.
The Royal Canadian Mint is globally recognized for minting milestones like the world’s first Million Dollar Gold Bullion Coin, the world's first colored circulation coin and the world’s most highly refined Gold standard known as “five nines”.