The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is the Perth Mint's second release in the Australian Bullion Coin Program. These coins also feature a unique subject matter, with platypi only being found near freshwater rivers and lakes in Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Iconic symbol of Australia illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Protect your Platinum Platypus in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this 1 oz Australian Platinum Platypus to your cart today!
Australian Platinum -- why buy Platinum bullion from APMEX?Platinum bullion is a popular way to diversity one’s wealth because it is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments. To buy Australian Platinum for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|