The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is the Perth Mint's second release in the Australian Bullion Coin Program. These coins also feature a unique subject matter, with platypi only being found near freshwater rivers and lakes in Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 26,580 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Iconic symbol of Australia illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Protect your Platinum Platypus in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this 1 oz Australian Platinum Platypus to your cart today!