|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.0321 troy oz|
These Gold bars from the Holy Land Mint feature a beautiful, simple design of a dove above Jerusalem. These 1 gram Gold bars have a limited mintage of just 30,000 bars, providing an aspect of collectibility on top of the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1 gram (.03215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in an assay card. Multiples of 50 typically come in sealed boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a dove in flight with the skyline of Jerusalem below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Holy Land Mint's logo along with the weight, purity and a unique serial number.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
The simple yet striking design is a popular way to add fractional Gold bullion bars to any investment portfolio. Add this 1 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
The symbol of the dove has a storied past, going back to Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11), when the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man.
The dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, from Christian and Hebrew manuscripts to ancient Roman catacombs, as it continues to be the inspiration for a brighter future.