Each of these 2012 Gold Buffalo coins contains 1 oz of pure .9999 fine Gold and is graded a perfect PR-70 First Strike from PCGS. Get America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates that this coin was shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Proof finish with Deep Cameo contrast gives this coin amazing eye appeal.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish and certified perfect condition! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!