Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Palladium
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina dancer en pointe with her arms wrapped around her torso.
- Reverse: Displays the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic..
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
Add this rare 1989 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times more rare than Platinum and 30 times rare than Gold.
Palladium -- why buy Palladium from APMEX?Palladium is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|