Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a female ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Displays the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect your Palladium Ballerina in style by adding a wooden gift box to your cart.
Add this rare 1990 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.