The 2006 Gold Lunar Year of the Dog features a beagle standing in grass, collaborative design. The low mintage of only 195 coins makes this issue highly desirable!
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 195 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a beagle standing in grass with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 10 oz Gold Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!