Only $5.99 per coin over spot!
This 500-coin Silver Eagle Monster Box was sealed at the San Francisco Mint, ensuring the authenticity of the Silver coins inside. The San Francisco Mint produces fewer Silver Eagles than the more common West Point Mint.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
2012 Silver Eagles are no longer being produced, which means we can’t guarantee these Monster Boxes in stock for long. Add this Silver Eagle Monster Box to your cart today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The American Silver Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Eagle Silver Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|