Chinese Silver Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs and .999 fine Silver content. Enhance your investment portfolio with these "Silver Bears".
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Labels of our choice.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Pandas. Shop Silver Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.