This .9999-fine Silver proof coin commemorates North America’s oldest working lighthouse, the Sambro Island Lighthouse. Built in 1758, this piece of nautical history is located at the mouth of Halifax Harbour, Nova Scotia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is encapsulated inside the original box of issue, protected by a black outer sleeve. The included certificate of authenticity is numbered and tells the tale of the Sambro Island Lighthouse.
- Mintage of only 17,515 coins.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Commemorates North America’s oldest working lighthouse, the Sambro Island Lighthouse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin was limited to a mintage of 25,000 worldwide, but only 17,515 were actually struck. With its low mintage, gorgeous design and high face value of $20, this coin is ideal for the avid collector. Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Sambro Island Lighthouse coin to your cart today!