With only 296 graded a perfect MS-70 at NGC, the 2000 Silver Eagle is one of the better dates in the series. This flawless coin makes an excellent addition to any competitive Registry Set, or to any collection of Silver Eagles.
Unlike many other high-grade Silver Eagles of this vintage, this coin is 100% spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- One of the semi-key dates of the series in MS-70, with only 296 known in MS-70 at NGC.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a perfect better-date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 2000 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Eagles. Shop Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.