The Silver Somalian Elephant coins feature beautiful renditions of the majestic creature and the 2012 coin is no different. These 2012 MintDirect® Somalian 1 oz Silver Elephants come direct from sealed Bavarian State Mint boxes.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 Silver Elephants for a total Silver weight of 20 oz.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somalian Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “100 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits two majestic Somalian Elephants roaming through tall grass.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 MintDirect® 20 coin tube of Silver Somalian 1 oz Elephants to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 1oz Silver Somalian Elephant coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Bavarian State Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click for more details.