The design of the 2007 1/2 oz Proof Gold coin makes a special tribute to the fishing trade. This coin would make a fantastic addition to add to any collection!
- Contains 0.4715 oz of Gold, composed of 91.67% Gold and 8.33% Silver.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a beautiful display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the face value of $200.
- Reverse: Depicts two fishermen as they would have typically appeared in the 1920s: wearing oilskin jackets, "cuffs," a "sou'wester" hat and a "salt and pepper" cap as they haul in their cod trap. Designed by Canadian artist John Mardon.
Protect your Proof Gold coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold Fishing Trade coin to your cart today!