In 1967, to celebrate Canada's 100th anniversary as a country, all of the standard circulating coins were issued depicting various animals common to Canada. A popular design of the flying Canadian goose was chosen for these Silver dollar coins.
- Contains 0.60 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip or in the original mint plastic.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The popular flying Canadian goose design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1967 Canadian Dollar to your cart today!
Finishes are of our choosing determined by stock at hand.