The Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Burnished Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1.85 oz of pure Platinum.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2006-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!