The Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Burnished Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1.85 oz of pure Platinum.
- Coins come in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2008-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!