As low as $3.49 per oz over spot!
Minted at the oldest mint in North America and rapidly gaining popularity worldwide, the Mexican Libertad coin is Mexico’s treasure coin. Silver Libertad coins are always limited in mintage and are becoming more and more difficult to acquire.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in plastic flips and multiples of 20 will be packaged in APMEX tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the winged Victoria of Mexican Independence situated in front volcanaic mountains of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl, the final resting place for Princess Iztaccihuatl.
- Reverse: Features the Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus. The eagle is surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces. Prior to 1996, the Libertad featured the country’s coat of arms and was surrounded by historical coat of arms.
Protect and display your coin in style by browsing our Air-Tite Holder category.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 1 oz coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this coin to your cart today!
Also on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
Mexican Silver Libertad -- why buy Mexican Silver from APMEX?Silver bullion is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Mexican Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|