|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
Only $31.99 per coin over spot!
This Gold coin has an updated rendition of St. George slaying a dragon to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee in 2012. This special one year only design from the British Royal Mint makes a great addition to any Gold coin collection.
- All coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: An updated version of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
With a unique updated design on the classic Gold Sovereign design, these coins are ideal for any Gold coin collector. Add one of these artistic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#1207.