|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
The Augustus Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be America's most beautiful coin design, making it highly desirable among collectors. Enhance your portfolio with this absolutely stunning Gold piece.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Edge: The motto "E Pluribus Unum" with the words divided by stars.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle by adding a high quality plastic capsule to your order.
Almost Uncirculated coins have just the slightest hint of wear and retain most of their original luster, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!