With a mintage of only 137,000, the 1931 is the lowest mintage of the standard 50 Pesos series, only the one-year-type 1943 is lower. Scarce in any grade, this example has been certified MS-63 by NGC.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 137,000
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!