Due to popularity, the Perth Mint introduced the Lunar Series II following the conclusion of the first series with the 2008 Year of the Mouse Gold Coin. This Proof set includes a 1 oz, 1 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Mouse coin. Mintage of 3,000 sets!
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, purity and the precious metal weight..
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background. The Chinese character for mouse appears above with “Year of the Mouse” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Those born within the date range of February 7, 2008 to January 25, 2009 are believed to have been born in the Year of the Mouse. They typically demonstrate the characteristics of an optimistic attitude, joyfulness, and charm which allows them to make friends easily. Add this popular designed coin to your investment portfolio today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|