|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|
Due to the popularity of its first lunar series, the Perth Mint introduced the Lunar Series II with the 2008 Year of the Mouse Gold Coin. This Proof set includes a 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Mouse coin and has a mintage of just 3,000 sets.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Set comes in a Perth Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a mouse on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background. The Chinese character for "mouse" appears above with “Year of the Mouse” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Those born under the Year of the Mouse demonstrate the characteristics of an optimistic attitude, joyfulness and charm, allowing them to make friends easily. Add this beautiful Gold coin set to your cart today!