This stunning proof set from the Perth Mint celebrates the Year of the Ox, the fifth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac.
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz coin, the 1/4 oz coin, and the 1/10 oz coin with a face value of $100 AUD, $25 AUD, and $15 AUD, respectively.
- This proof set is housed in an elegant oval-shaped display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above. The Chinese character for "Ox" with the inscription ‘Year of the Ox’.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2009 Gold 3-Coin Year of the Ox Proof Set to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, industrious, patient, and cautious, and do things steadily.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|