This stunning proof set from the Perth Mint celebrates the Year of the Ox, the fifth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. These beautiful Proof Gold coins would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Ox.
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and /10 oz Gold coin.
- Set comes in an oval-shaped display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an ox lying on grass with the Chinese character for "Ox" above with the inscription "Year of the Ox" below.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
This spectacular set would be an ideal addition to any lunar colelction. Add this 2009 Year of the Ox Proof Gold set to your cart today!
The birth years for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, industrious, patient and cautious, and do things steadily.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1.35 troy oz|