This special five-coin 25th Anniversary Set contains one each of the five different Silver Eagles struck in 2011 and each is graded a perfect 70 by PCGS. The label on each coin is hand-signed by John Mercanti, designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set includes each of the following Silver Eagles: "W" mint mark burnished, "W" mint mark proof, "P" mint mark reverse proof, "S" mint mark uncirculated and no mint mark bullion.
- Each label is hand-signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the US Mint and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of these coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2011 5-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!