Population of only 0 coins graded an MS-69 by NGC. No other coins have been graded higher*. Only 1,000 total were minted with the "Year of the Dragon" privy mark.
- Each coin contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Bears the heraldic symbol of the Somali Republic, “2012” and the monetary value of “2000 Shillings.”
- Reverse: Exhibits a majestic Somalian elephant roaming through tall grass. On the left is the Year of the Dragon privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2012 Dragon Privy Mark kilo Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
The 2012 1 kilo Silver Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors around the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.