This beautiful commemorative round is patterned after the 1906 $20 Double Eagle, which was actually never released. Encapsulation by NGC further guarantees the authenticity of this round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the round.
- Designed by Charles E. Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a slightly smaller portrait of capped bust of Liberty facing left. The inscription "LIBERTY" is on her headdress. 13 stars are arranged around the border; seven left, six right.
- Reverse: Features a design taken from a half dollar pattern put forth by Barber in 1891.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Uncirculated condition of this round, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!