This beautiful commemorative coin is patterned after the 1906 $20 Double Eagle, which was actually never released. Encapsulation by NGC further guarantees the authenticity of this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles E. Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a slightly smaller portrait of capped bust of Liberty facing left. The inscription "LIBERTY" is on her headdress. 13 stars are arranged around the border; seven left, six right.
- Reverse: Features a design taken from a half dollar pattern put forth by Barber in 1891.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the Gem Uncirculated condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this beautiful commemorative to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.