The 2010 Silver Gem Eye Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger lying under a tree, and the Chinese character for "tiger". The colorized tiger has a golden topaz gemstone as its eye adding to its uniqueness.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holder from fingerprints while handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
This coin is extremely large, it weighs one full kilogram of pure Silver, and measures a full four inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick, but it's not just its size, this kilo features exquisite colorization and a genuine Golden Topaz gemstone. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.