Type 1 $20 Double Eagles are identifiable by the date range (1850-1866) plus the missing motto "In God We Trust".
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1866.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.