This set contains a Brilliant Uncirculated 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle from each year of mintage for a total of 12 coins.
- Contains a total of 1.2 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Comes housed in a Dansco Album.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
- Mintages are as follows:
1997 - 70,250 coins.
1998 - 39,525 coins.
1999 - 55,955 coins.
2000 - 34,027 coins.
2001 - 52,017 coins.
2002 - 23,005 coins.
2003 - 22,007 coins.
2004 - 15,010 coins.
2005 - 14,013 coins.
2006 - 11,001 coins.
2007 - 13,003 coins.
2008 - 17,000 coins.
Platinum Eagles are some of the most popular Platinum coins in the world. Add this complete Platinum Eagle Set to your cart today!
A free copy of "American Gold & Platinum A Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin Program" is included with each set ordered. Edmund C. Moy, 38th director of the U.S. Mint, shares his unique insight and behind-the-scenes perspective on these beautiful pieces of Americana in this hardcover book.