Mintage of only 19,715 coins. First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 19,715 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this 2012-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
U.S. Gold Buffalos -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Gold Buffalos for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|