|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This hefty Silver Maple Leaf coin is extremely thick for containing 1 oz of Silver. The thickness, and obvious substantial weight, is the reason it is given the piedfort name.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 9,000 coins. Only 6,000 were sold individually.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This Silver coin displays a unique maple leaf design in a lovely satin and a reverse Proof strike!
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The piedfort Silver Maple Leaf is rarely found for sale and highly sought by collectors. We only have a few in stock, so grab one for your collection today!