This 2011 Silver American Eagle was minted at the West Point Mint and graded MS-69 by NGC with the Star Label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Verified to be minted at the West Point Mint.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Update your Silver American Eagle set by adding this certified 2011 Silver Eagle to your cart today!