|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful series pays tribute to natural and man-made landmarks across the country and territories. This coin honors Puerto Rico's beautiful El Yunque National Forest, the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. Forest System.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 24,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Coqui Tree Frog and a Puerto Rican Parrot with tropical foliage surrounded by "El Yunque," "Puerto Rico," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The forest region that encompasses El Yunque National Forest was protected by King Alfonso XII of Spain in 1876, making it one of the oldest protected areas in the West. It was established as Luquillo Forest Reserve on Jan. 17, 1903. Today, more than 200 species of trees and plants, including 23 indigenous species, thrive in the forest's 28,000 acres. The forest receives more than 200 inches of rain yearly in some areas, creating a lush, jungle-like setting.