This sealed Monster Box of Silver American Eagles was produced at the West Point Mint. Each Monster Box comes sealed from the U.S. Mint, ensuring these .999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the sealed Monster Box of 2011 Silver American Eagle coins to your investments today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?The American Silver Eagle is one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Eagle Silver Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|