A great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 150 years ago. This coin is certified as AU-55 by NGC and has a population of only 355 coins!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Population of 355 coins at this grade level with 403 graded higher.
- Certified by NGC as AU-55 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!