|Metal Content:||3.87 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Each coin has approximately .7734 oz of Silver with a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Each 5 coin set contains an MS-63 PCGS Morgan Silver dollar from the Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco mints.
- This set comes in a brand-new mahogany wood display case.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Mintmark Set to your cart today!