A nice piece with average wear for the grade. No distracting marks! This coin would fit nicely into any average circulated set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Barber Half Dollar with a clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1908-O Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!