Only $8.99 per coin over spot!
The Canadian Moose coin is the fourth coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three year long "Canadian Wildlife Series" program, and each release has a strict and low mintage of 1 million coins. With the unprecedented demand of these gorgeous .9999 fine Silver coins in Europe and the rest of the world, these Silver Moose coins will sell out fast!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in plastic flips, multiples of 25 will come in mint-issued tubes.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: The reverse shows the majestic moose, Canada’s largest land mammal and ruler of Canadian forests from coast to coast.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Wildlife Series Moose coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin from the incredible Wildlife Series to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|