Special Perfect 70 Theodore Roosevelt label! This special Vapor Blasted Finish Yosemite 5 oz Silver ATB is graded SP-70 with the special Theodore Roosevelt label. These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. This is the collector edition ATB coins and they carry the 'P' mintmark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS.
- Beautiful burnished finish!
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic El Capitan, which rises more than 3,000 feet above the valley floor. Inscriptions are: "Yosemite," "California," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking 5 oz Silver Yosemite National Park ATB coin to your collection today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||SP - 70|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|