|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The Canadian Moose coin is the fourth coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three year Canadian Wildlife Coin Series program and is now available through MintDirect®.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains a total weight of 25 oz.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 CAN face value.
- Reverse: Shows the majestic Moose, Canada’s largest land mammal and ruler of Canadian forests from coast to coast.
- Each Wildlife Series coin is limited to a mintage of 1 million coins, which adds to their appeal and collectibility.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Moose MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know.
After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2012 1 oz Canadian Moose coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click for more details.