This coin is well-struck, has its original skin, and a flashy luster! This date is tough to find in the next higher grade and would cost almost three times more.
- This coin has a mintage of 95,250.
- Population of 466 with 43 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1914 $20 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle MS-64 PCGS your cart today!
This Gold Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle has a lower mintage of only 95,250 pieces struck for this date. It is the fifth-lowest minted coin in the series (not including the 1907 High Relief) out of the 51-coin series and is much scarcer in higher grades.